Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Blue2u-- At some point Kobo staff might decide to release the files in another way, but I sure had to giggle to read this as the first comment.

I can't speak for the other beta testers, but it sure has been exciting working on this beta. I was especially impressed with the lengths Kobo went to in order to simplify the home screen and isolate the buying experience from the reading experience. No carousels to hide or nothin'.

Just wait until you play with the font tuning! And the bookshelves!
taming is offline   Reply With Quote