View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #47
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't know what's up for sure, but the "a-christmas-carol2_post-Sigil.epub" I attached to post #41 is still ignoring the CSS (paragraph styling, drop caps, etc...) using AZARDI 8.2. I see no difference. I even went as far as to completely remove AZARDI (every bit of it ) and download and install 8.2 fresh. No luck. It just doesn't properly display ANY ePub2 I've built (with regard to CSS).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote