View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by miz sue View Post
Hi Starson 17! Thanks for responding : )

I checked the Save to disk option and the Save Template currently reads: {author_sort)/{authors}. When I check the output on my laptop, I get a folder with the author name. Within that folder is another named Title. Within the Title folder, the file is name: Title - Author. How can I change Calibre so the output reads: Author LN, FN - Title?

Thanks!
Sue
Sue
Substitute the Word 'Export' when you think about the Save to Disk button.

There is No 'Save' needed to store book within the (um-modifiable) Calibre Library folders.

'Save' applies to external (to the Library folder) devices ONLY.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote