View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #17
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
It never happened to me. I use a 2 GB SanDisk SD card which never had a corrupt file system. To transfer the files I simply use my file manager (Thunar or Nautilus, I'm using Linux) and unmount the Cybook before unplugging it (more or less the same as Safely Remove Hardware on Windows).
Same experience for me. Never happened for me either and I use a 2G SanDisk Ultra II card. Of course I use cp in a shell to copy files...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote