View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #41
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
@Williamlk: Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I was not asking if they are free. I was asking if they have DRM (Digital Rights Management), i. e. if they are "DRM-free". I was wondering basically if they are in a restrictive format that requires special software and work on specific devices. Like if I buy an ebook from your site can the same ebook be read on the sony reader, the ipad and the nook? Please let me know. Thanks.
At the moment they are in epub and mobi format. The books are available from many retailers that are listed at sci-fi-cafe.com
I'm not totally sure if they are "DRM free" or not but will check into it.
Thanks for the inquiry!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote