View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Do you write in your favourite genres?

I would probably call myself a 'wannabe' writer. I would like to write stories but have never really done so. However, it doesn't stop me thinking about stories I might like to write.

What has interested me lately is that although I tend to read science fiction, fantasty and horror more than any other genre, none of the stories that appeal to me as a writer come from that genre.

Admittedly, I don't have a very large list of stories in my head so I might be dwelling in statistical insignificance at this point. However, so far my leanings have been towards general fiction.

I'm just wondering as a writer do you write in your favourite genres as a reader?

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote