View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #14
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
That the only reason you wouldnt bother with Amazon so far Steven? I ask because I know an author who seems to be dragging their feet on getting their book to the Kindle and Im wondering what reasons there may be to warrant this. Surely an author would want their stuff on the Kindle to get it to more audiences faster and maybe even cheaper. At least, thats what I assume.
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote