View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:45 PM   #12
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
You know the scenario.
You've finally found a little personal time to read.
And your loving pets, who have been ignoring you all day decide now is a good time to jump you.

I personally do most of my reading over my maltese's shoulder.

Who's in charge in your home?

I usually do most of my reading at night in bed: or with a laptop watching documentaries.

My very tiny dog will sit on my husband's cushions, her eyes boring into the side of my face until I allow(hah!) her to snuggle into the crook of my arm, which after a while feels like a piece of dead mutton.

Guess who is the boss of our house?

Cheers.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote