View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #8
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertblij View Post
What I am really after is to solve the problem at the source, IOW get Calibre to convert the fetched news to PDF with the TOC in the front and the hyperlinks working. Any suggestions for that one?
Almost everyone here is trying to get away from pdf, so your problem sort of goes against the grain. I have zero experience in converting to pdf, but do any links ever work inside a Calibre created pdf? If not, you're going to have to either fix the Calibre pdf conversion code, or use something else. If you aren't capable of modifying the code, I'd look at one of the many free pdf creation tools out there. See if you can find anything that will convert an EPUB (or html) to pdf with links that work. Then you can build a recipe fetch and convert to pdf with another converter that operates outside of Calibre (using a batch file, scheduler and ebook-convert).
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote