View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:05 AM   #4
robintes
Banned
robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Android tablet, Kobo Forma
as per above, ive followed the link https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14163
and indeed had read it before and this is what lead me to post my question

It seems to confuse the issue of a newbie author trying to get his precious work into Epub format and published into the library (thats a whole different ball of wax - how to create an Ebook)

Now we are really dealing with the murky world of international copyright and how the uploader is responsible for indemnifying mobileread in case it gets sued

So in short MR doesnt really want anything unless it is fully sanitised. Casually uploading something i found from my Calibre is not welcome

Nuff said I wont bother
robintes is offline   Reply With Quote