View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 10:46 AM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Four in active use (I switch between them) - Kindle Oasis 2017 and 2019, Nook Glowlight Plus 2019, Kobo Libra. I also have a Kindle Voyage which I rarely use but can't bring myself to sell, and two old basic Kindles from 2011 and 2012, which I no longer use but haven't sold for sentimental reasons (they were my first ereaders).

Sold my Oasis 2016 and Kindle Basic 2014.

Do I need so many ereaders? Of course not. It's pure gadget lust, I have no excuses. And it's MobileRead's fault I'm an ereader addict now.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote