View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I agree Ham88, I love my jetBook. Aside from having to strip the DRM to read most new releases, I really only have one complaint (so far).

It seems like the jetBook doesn't support hyperlinks, I have yet to find ANY book that the table of contents works on. On my Sony PRS505, I can select a chapter in the TOC, and go there. On the jetBook, I need to do a text search for "Chapter 5" or somesuch. It’s not a deal killer, and I’m thinking my Sony will be in the Flea Market pretty soon, but it’s something I wish ECTACO would implement in a future firmware upgrade.

Oh yeah, aside from the size (it really does fit in my pocket) and screen, one of its very best features is support for hierarchical file structure. The file name format “authorfirst_authorlast#Title” is not needed if you just organize your files in folders named for “AuthorLast, AuthorFirst”. Coincidentally exactly like Calibre does it!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote