View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:09 PM   #2
mattcurtis
Book Lover, Dev of Hyphen
mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone (Hyphen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedalmonkey View Post
I've been using this app for a long time on my old iPad with a large collection of comics. When I use the iTunes file transfer there is always a folder called "Inbox" in the file transfer box that has 300MB worth of files in it. I don't know how it got there and I can't find a way to delete it. Any ideas?
(TLDR: My guess is that the large # of files and the size you're seeing is all the comics you've imported into the app.)

The "Inbox" folder is one of the default folders created by iOS, (almost) every app gets one. The most common way files get added to it is when you open/share a file using the iOS share sheet, at which point iOS will copy the file in question to the app's Inbox folder — that way, the destination app can check this folder and see the file. This isn't the only way that a file can get into the Inbox folder, though, sometimes the app itself can choose to put files in there (though technically they shouldn't.) This is probably what you're seeing — the comics that you've imported are all in the Inbox folder.
mattcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote