Thread: Literary Rotating Nominations
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #52
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Just as an FYI to my fellow Yanks: the books by Flanagan, Malouf and Modjeska don't seem to be available to us as ebooks and the Winton book won't be released in eformat until the end of next month. There are cheap used pbooks available for all the titles, however.
Oh dear, sorry about that. In my innocence, I thought that if a book was in the ebook catalogue in one country, it would be available elsewhere.

I agree with all the comments about the Booker - I think there is definitely value in differentiation for the reasons already given.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote