View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #73
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Little update. File selection and menu swipes should work now.

The reader doesn't seem to like our system fonts. So we're binding the custom fonts from /mnt/onboard/fonts now at startup.

We stil run /sbin/reboot to exit, because I still haven't figured out how to get nickel to work again. I'm suspecting it's the framebuffer_configure messing with us?

The exit button from the file selector works, but doesn't do you any good unless you have a pre-existing telnet connection. So you probably don't want to use it. I guess I could also hook it up to reboot for the time being.

I've seen the problem about not being able to come back from landscape mode. As a workaround you don't have to rename the file. You can just delete the per file setting from the history subdirectory.

With very limited testing it looks nicely usable now on my Glo.
Attached Files
File Type: zip koreader-koboglo-1205-2.zip (16.89 MB, 509 views)

Last edited by xor_; 05-12-2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Fixed typo in startup script.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote