View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #527
wystearya
Enthusiast
wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Wysterya, good luck with it. Glad to hear at least you got a unit that's better - though it may be hard to beat the diagonal lines.

No kidding!

I am still enjoying my replacement, and I got a picture. Again I took it to try and bring attention to any flaws.

This first one is unedited, and in my opinion looks pretty good. I took this in a dim room with the PW light set to 18.

And this one I edited to further bring out flaws. You can of course clearly see the lights and the pattern at the bottom, but I don't see anything obviously wrong this time. Maybe some green here and there..? But it doesn't show up when I adjust the light to fit the room.

-----

So, what do you 'guys' think? I know I will be keeping this one, as it is a vast improvement over my first one and nothing distracts me while reading. I'm just curious to know what other members here think about it.

wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote