View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 AM   #22
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by g007 View Post
Hi,
Regardless, I downloaded the new 0.8.64 version of Calibre and after I connected made sure not to touch the screen — it's all now working like a champ.
Excellent. Another piece of evidence that my changes are working around the networking problem.

BTW: We think we have fixed the "touch the screen" problem in CC version 1.2.
Quote:
(And for what it's worth, Mantano Lite seems to successfully import the books and metadata from the folder Companion stores them in and it offers a fairly robust sorting and grouping interface using titles/authors/tags/collections itself.)
It is good to know that it works. Did you tell Mantano to scan to folder, or did it do so because you opened a book located in the folder?

We won't be at all surprised if someone prefers the interface of a reader app over Calibre Companion's. It might be what the person is used to, it could be color schemes, or even something like a "wooden bookshelf" graphical view.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote