Thread: Comics
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy J7, & an iPod Nano.
Damn quantum mechanics and modern cosmology! Damn them both to hellfire! I liked the world better when I was a kid and knew there was only one history of the universe, with no possible parallel dimensions and no multiple histories to sum over. I liked the world better before I started reading science books and magazines. In that age of innocence, even the smallest particles obeyed time's arrow, and time and space were apples and oranges. Theoretical physicists have really screwed the Universe over. And experimental physicists haven't been any help either, with their abominable experiments with two slits and entangled sub-atomic particles and what-have-you. Probability waves and singularities—bah! Give me Newton. Now there's a worldview that made sense. Hell, I'll even take a flat earth with a star-imbedded dome that rested on a giant turtle. At least that was understandable.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote