View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
The past updates of comiczeal were mainly debugs. But now the devver is going for new features. I'm quite excited about those though.
A very important one for me is the integration of the app as "open in"-app. Meaning that you can open comicfiles from OTHER apps into comiczeal.

I can imagine myself being at work, downloading the newest release of a chapter into dropbox. When at home, i'd just start the dropbox app, and then select the newly downloaded release and "open file in" comiczeal.
But also files in emails, downloaded through the icabbrowser, some random ftp-app for the ipad. It will make it much easier.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote