View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I picked up "His Majesty's Dragon" when that bunch was released. I am now on the 4th book! IT is a really good series IMHO. I hope this is one of the reasons Amazon does this, to hook a reader on an author so we keep reading their stuff.
That's why the publishers are doing it. It's a great way to generate interest in an author/series. It's worked great for Baen with their free library for years.

I really like Novik's series too. She's working on the 6th book right now, working title Tongues of Serpents, and is due to turn it in sometime in August.