View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
K3 locked up 3 time adding and/or removing bookmark

First, I've taken to creating a bookmark periodically as I read in case the K3 forgets where I was in reading. I'd already created a number of bookmarks for this book. I attempted to add another (I have no idea how many already exist). The k3 locked up. I had to hold the power button. When it came back I had lost my place by a bit. I decided to try deleting bookmarks for the book. It again locked up. Another reset and a 3rd attempt and another lock up. On reboot, I left well enough alone - no more attempts

Ideas what is causing the lockups. And where are bookmarks stored so I can remove them all for that book if there is a separate for each book.

Thanks in advance.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote