View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucentBeam View Post
Sorry... sort of unrelated question... is there a way to order your collection list on the Home screen? I want my collections to stay in the same order.
The only way that I have found to keep your collections sorted first is to start the collection name with a symbol. I use a period and a space, the the collection folder name. Then when you sort alphabetically, the collections will appear first

Most of my collections are authors, so I also create a book via Calibre, listing the series metadata so that I can read the books in sequence.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote