View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
HTML to EPUB - Way to Make it Pretty?

I have some HTML books that are completely plain, no formatting.

I can live with them, though they are pretty hard to read since there's no paragraphs indents, etc.

Is it possible to do some custom CSS in calibre to clean things up and make them overall more readable? Or some other option? I've considered search and replace for example, to put in some more code, but any ideas would be great.

I've been using Calibre for a while, love it, but I'm still organizing my library and just getting into some of the more advanced stuff like conversion.

If there's an idiot's guide or anyone has done this before and knows how to set it up, I would appreciate any help at all that you can provide.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote