Thread: Silliness Crazy dreams......
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Crazy dreams......

I dream vividly every night, what *seems* to be all night, except for most of the night when I can't sleep.

I used to have lucid dreams, which I could control for about 2 minutes. They were the best. After trying a series of anti-depressants several years back, ironically to help me sleep, one of the side-effects was losing the lucid dream ability. (I should call someone and report that as a legitimate side-effect.)

The last dream of last night:

I was driving our relatively new truck over a bridge on the wrong side of the road. The road got narrower and narrower until there was no road left and I ended up wedging the truck between 2 concrete dividers.

I got out of the truck and went to a bar that had an open air ceiling. The bar was in Hawaii. (GraceKrispy's influence?).

I go back to the bridge to find out if my truck is damaged and find it has been towed away to an impound at (*approx) 32,547 Street and 920,522 Avenue in Surrey, our neighbouring municipality.

Disheartened, I go back to the bar and stand there with a drink. A waitress carrying beer (Ravenne, even though I know she's not a waitress and have never met her) tells me that my father is on the phone and is angry about my accident with the truck. It doesn't dawn on me that my dad has been dead for 20 years.

After taking sh*t from my dad on the phone I then realize it is a *live* call-in radio program, and it is actually all of the drivers who were trapped on the bridge due to my accident that are calling in and giving me the sh*t.

I go back to the bar and am suddenly naked. I am trying to cover my...embarassment when a policeman approaches and asked "are you the one?" and I say "yes" and he hands me a stack of traffic violations worth thousands of dollars.

I'm left standing there naked, wondering what am I going to do...then I wake up and decide I've had enough sleep for the night. That was at 5:00 AM this morning.

This is a typical dream for me. pshrynk, am I crazy or is this just a typical dream that anyone might have? (not really asking for free dream analysis nor do I have $300.

Anybody else want to reveal their Crazy Dreams?
(I believe I read a recent dream of RM's)

WDE. (WildDreamsExtreme)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote