View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 AM   #3
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
What is the best Galaxy phone for the Kindle App?

All of them should work with the Kindle app with no issues. I would go with the S4 because the size is just right; it's not too big and not too small. My mother has the Note 3 and I find it huge but she prefers big phones and she loves it. So if you want a very big screen, then go for the Note 3. If not, then the S4. If I understand correctly, you'll be using the Kindle App to read on your phone? If so, the S3 Mini is too small and would be uncomfortable in my opinion.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote