View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #89
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Hope all goes smoothly laughingdragons - mine was pretty easy to install, once I stopped losing those tiny screws. And I hope you see a good increase in battery capacity with the new one.

So far, so good on my (replacement) replacement No drop on the meter yet, so that's encouraging. Really wish Sony had a more detailed percentage read of the charge, but I can live with this.

I also picked up a red 650 on ebay for next to nothing and I get why so many of you love them now :] It has the 2 things I wished my 350 had - it's Red, and memory expansion slots. I've only had in a day, but if it proves to be as reliable and sturdy I'll be passing my T2 on to my sister with the T1.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote