View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I know there is not a lot of traffic for it, at least not yet... and I know that there is going to be a reorg of the ebook reader forums.. but considering the fact that it is gotten a fair bit of reader attention, it might be nice to have a forum for the Jetbook.

Granted, this might be a little self serving since I just ordered one . But I would be happy to help the lest technical to make the most of their readers.

--
Bill
Do we have enough users or enough interest? I don't think so at present. But if that ever happens, then a forum would be a good idea to have. However, I think a forum devoted to "Other reading devices" is where the Jetbook would fit in at present.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote