View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #125
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
Thanks again.

BTW you actually don't Mrs_Often at all.

V
Haha, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No, the driver doesn't do that. The last change was to update the file size in the database when replacing a book. That prevented the device from deleting the book if there was a change. It is safe to do this in most cases.
Ah, hm, I wonder where I read that then? Maybe it was a dream. Thanks for the extra explanations

Edit: nope, didn't dream it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibre release notes 0.9.15
Kobo driver: When resending a file to the device, update the filesize in the Kobo db to prevent the device from deleting the file.
Closes tickets: 1100607
...so apparently my memory made the preventions of deleting the file have a bigger 'fix' than in reality.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-08-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote