Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Is it also the same release or build version? Under Settings-Device Information-software version: I see 2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12) on both my Glo and my Touch.

The r, or I assume, release(build version) version has varied on other firmwares with the same #.#.# for the Touch previously, possibly due to geographic concerns...
Yes, the "r" number is a build number. The times I have seen same version number with different build number have been because of a quick fix. They release the firmware, found a showstopper of some sort and released a new build fairly quickly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote