View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer Zenz View Post
I've tried with a small knife. That worked well with mit Touch but not with the Glo. Seems to be glued a bit. Any suggestions for the tool?
There was no glue whatsoever on my Glo. As for the tool, something made of hard plastic will probably work best. A metal tool might damage the case.

If I remember correctly, I opened my Glo by just running my fingernail along the edge (though my nails are pretty tough).
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote