View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #9
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
I agree about taking time to get used to the light. When I first wake up and start reading, it seems too bright, just as my eyes can't stay open with an ipad's brightness after I wake up. But after a while it seems fine to me, but people seem to have their own sensitivities to the glow screens--some hate blotchiness in the Paperwhites and felt misled by Amazon perfect screens in their ads, some can't stand seeing the LED light stream in the Nook Glow, some think the Glo is too bright or purplish. I'm sure the technology will continue to advance, just as it did in tablets and regular e-ink readers.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote