View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #52
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
If you have sent your personal doc to the Amazon Cloud over wifi, you can then download it to your device over 3G AT NO CHARGE in the US. I have done it. My settings do not allow any delivery charges, just in case.
Thank you, good information. Have some karma. Now I know I want a 3G PW, and since I want the cover with it I'll have to buy the ad-free version. The $20 extra is the only way to have the cover working as intended, correct? (without jailbreaking and hacking the special offers away - if that's even possible) I want the cover to put the PW to sleep and wake up, but I would hate having to swipe to get rid of the ad before I can read after opening the cover.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote