View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #82
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
So in that case, why can patents be bought and sold like commodities or stocks, and held by corporations? Modern patent law- modern going back at least to the time of Thomas Edison and Nicola Tesela- has never supported the argument you just made.
I'm sorry, but I don't get your point. You are going to have to be more specific about what you are getting at before I can respond.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote