View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #129
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@yifanlu: Just a minor question: I'm building installers/uninstallers for the localization. Everything works, except for one minor thing: I can't figure out how to set the update progressbar to 100%. I checked your usbnetwork code, and I see you're using a function called update_progressbar in your code.

But where on earth is this defined? I can't find it anywhere, neither in your code, nor on the device. I tried src'in the functions as you do in my scripts, then calling update_progressbar 100, but it just won't do anything.

So, what kind of Voodoo magic did you use?

Thanks!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote