View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickredding View Post
OK you said book, not news feed. In this case will have to follow the instructions for getting Fire to recognize a side-loaded document that doesn't arrive via USB or Kindle email. See for example https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=89
Yes, since I emailed the mobi file that's why I said book, sorry.

I saw Blossom's post and was able to open the file using her/SCION's tip. I think in the future though I'll just have the newsfeeds sent in epub format and I can just open in Mantano right from the email attachment. Less steps to go through.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote