View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I remember reading a while back one of those Apple "internal emails" released to the public regarding Apple's concern with Samsung. And how they felt Samsung was their only real threat.

I didn't really pay much attention to it didn't think I would happen any time soon. I guess I was wrong.

One thing I will say from my perspective is I give credit to Samsung. As much a I dislike their Android support, they do deliver the best smartphones. I currently have a Vibrant and the next two phones I'm looking at is the Note and Nexus Prime. Both Samsung phones.

=X=

Are you using cm7 on your phone if not you should try it.
I can upgrade my phone in march but my contract runs till June. So like you I am also looking at note and Nexus Prime. But I have heard rumors of Galaxy S3 with non pentile coming in May so am not sure if I will upgrade my phone in march or wait till june. Of course rumors of the next nexus device would be coming out around that time .
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote