View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:56 AM   #13
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeno123 View Post
Hi

After connecting my pocketbook Inkpad to PC, i can apparently remove or add ebooks . But actually removing/adding books has no effect.
Has anyone experienced such an issue? Does it sound a hardware problem? Have you got some ideas?
Thanks Zeno
Hi !
• What format of books do you use exactly? You used the cloud service to synchronize you books?
Did you handle the extensions.cfg file?

• It can come from synchronization with pocketbook cloud.
More siple ca will be a UPgrade to new version 5.19.542

• In the case, that problem persists, makes backup and does 'internal formatting'.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 11-22-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote