View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Koreader works just by unpacking this package https://github.com/koreader/koreader...2018-07-29.zip

The instructions are as follows:
Quote:
- copy and merge the `applications` directory in the unzipped archive into your PocketBook's USB root directory

- copy and merge the `system` directory in the unzipped archive into your PocketBook's USB root directory
I normally unpack with care: not directly onto PB. I unpack on my computer first and then I transfer the unpacked folders to PB. And I do not "copy and merge". I go into the unpacked folder, I copy all content, then go into the respective destination folder and paste. If anything needs to be overwritten, I make backups.

There are reports of excessive crashes on Touch HD 2. I have owned the first Touch HD and Koreader was crashy on it (once we got it to work in the first place) but still quite usable, not overly frustrating.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote