View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #83
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Here's a question you should ask yourself before you download a pirated book...

"If I was in a restaurant, and I saw J.K. Rowling sitting there with a five dollar bill sticking out of her pocket, would I sneak over behind her, and steal the money out of her pocket simply beacuse she is a millionaire?

If the answer is no, (And I suspect for most people that haven't done actual jail time it is) then you cant download the book becasue ... IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING!
No it isnīt. It is also possible to lend the book from a library and read it. After that procedure you have read the content and you havenīt payed JKR a dime - so its obviously a wrong argument ...