View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #13
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgodard View Post
I have re-uploaded the latest version. Is it now correct?
Yes, that seems fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgodard View Post
I can not fix that. I want all the email to start at a new page (so it is a separate xhtml file) but I do not want them to show in the spine, neither in the TOC. If I remove the gaps, then the flow is incorrect, it goes from chapter to chapter, jumping over all the emails within them. What is the solution?
Just renumber the playOrder attribute in the toc.ncx so that they are sequential. It doesn't affect the order in which the items appear when scrolling through the document. Also, the navPoints shouldn't really all have the same id, although epubcheck 1.04 doesn't complain. I suspect it should.

[/QUOTE]
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote