View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Plugboards equaling null

I need a plugboard that will clear all the tags from any books which I send/save.

All my tags are meant only for sorting using calibre, and I don't need them clogging up the content.opf and getting reimported by other people which will just confuse them. I prefer a minimalist tag style.

I suspect it will be somewhere in the functions list, but I don't clearly understand most of the template language.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote