View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #124
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
This might be partly true. I was more inclined to consider picking up a Nexus 10 after finding out it was made by Samsung. I would be disinclined entirely to pick up an iPad 4 someday were it not for the superior composition/music production software that makes it a more useful tablet for that sole purpose than any Android equivalent or better (so far).

The fact the screens are usually made by Samsung doesn't hurt my grudging semi-decision.

Musicians update software last for reasons of stability, and in that respect, to offer something comparable, Android would have to fight 25 years of established business from the companies that work with Apple. I'm not sure Google's interested in the professional artists' market at this point; the Chrome OS seems designed for power users in a purely consumer context, and Google's ad-driven revenue makes that completely logical.

Still, the Nexus 4G by LG has been a game-changer for many former Samsung users.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 01-21-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote