View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh its all link bait for sure. For what ever reason - put up a fail blog of some kind and people will come. People will talk about it on message boards and post how wrong it is.

To be clear, it is not a genre I am a fan of. At all. I would have like to see a "heres how ugly it was - and here is how we fixed it" style blog. That would be helpful to me.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote