View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #150
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamNJ77 View Post
I'm not sure about dark alleyways, but it's a main feature that's listed and talked about freely in the JBPatch thread. I'll stick over there where I don't have to worry which rules are ok to break and which aren't. Selectively adhering to rules is a bit of a hypocrisy, and not worth worrying about. Thanks for the hack
Well, yeah, there is a JBPatch for that. Okay, that is a fairly well-lit alleyway, so to speak.

Basically, removing ads is something that you are allowed to discuss to a certain extent, but we do not want to anger amazon so that they lock down the kindles even more. We do not want to get undesired negative attention from them for things posted here.

Selectively adhering to rules is what life is all about, and why you must make your own moral choices. Many rules are there to be enforced only when people get annoying, and if we wish to bend or break those rules we must do so carefully to minimize harm to ourselves and others (including amazon).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote