View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #52
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I really feel responsible for products, sold in our store.
I know and I really appreciate that and I'm sure there are more here who appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work and ceaseless contribution!

@crt: Yes, you are missing something. By buying at Booxtor's you won't only get a brilliant service, but you will also support (IMHO) one of the main contributors to Onyx development. Your investment might even have indirect influence on the continuity of product support for the Boox brand.

And you are missing that improved text-to-speech is worked on for buyers of Booxtor's shop, as well. It might take some more weeks/months, but finally I don't think the difference will end up being significant.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote