View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #6
kidslumber
Children's Author
kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
A new light on an old question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGamble View Post
I can live with slow refresh rates. My cheapo Android has them anyway!

Snag is that it is useless in the sunlight.

Can anyone point me to an Andriod tablet with, say, a 7 inch screen, that uses e ink rather than one of these (in the sunlight anyway) ineffective lit screens?

Tony
London UK
I believe that the Asus Transformer Infinity has backlight adjustment that is more than sufficient to view in daylight - but it is 10" and certainly not cheap.
kidslumber is offline   Reply With Quote