View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #510
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I was not aware that there was any code that did this? However as I normally suppress the generation of the All Books catalog section on my own library I guess it would not stand out. So that this gets properly tracked can you please raise it as a issue on the Calibre2opds issues register at http://calibre2opds.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/. It is not an area of code that I am familiar with or have worked on so it is a good idea that fixing it does not get overlooked. If you built from source then please note in the report the revision number that you used.
Done. Although the library sort issue turns out to be a new feature request (or bug report). It's actually calibre itself that got this fix at my request; I was confused when I thought that Calibre2opds had this capability. Although, IMHO, it obviously should.

While I was submitting that issue, I also filed reports on a couple of NPEs I encountered while messing around (one with a possible patch).

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote