View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:30 AM   #318
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
Thanks for your suggestion. Luckily my list isn't too large so I should be able to spot the problem.

I have series with name and numbers like - The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant [2] - would this cause the error? Do I need series and series index separately?

Otherwise I only have Title, Series, Authors and Tags and I can't see any numbers in any of the other columns. The rest of those columns would be words right unless it counts . or : as a number?
I think the problem is what either theducks or BR said, but, I'd need to see the file. Can you post it, or put it somewhere I can download it and PM me the link?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote