View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
" you might ruin your MBR and thereby cut yourself away from the windows install data."

Not a problem. As I said, I still have my old 80gig hard drive (blank). That's what I used last time so the Linux install would be a "clean" install. If I were to keep it I'd use both OS’s on different drives.

Are there any graphic cards that are highly rated for large multiscreen setups, but that don't cost a lot? I paid enough for the one I have now. It may not be a high end gaming card, but it's more than fast enough for anything that I do.

Right now both monitors are side by side sharing the same dual monitor background and acting as a single desktop. A movie spread across both screens shows with no problems, hesitations, or artifacts.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote