View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 09:21 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Okay starting over with this question....

When I use ConvertLit GUI, I end up with a whole pile of little output files for one book. Some are oeb files in html, some are jpgs, some are css, mse, and opf.

My ultimate goal is to convert these to RTF, but dealing with all the little html files is a pain, and only results in a pile of little rtf files. I still don't know what to do with the files in the other format.

Isn't there an easier way to get a single document output from this process?
I'm using ABC Amberlit conversion from Process Text Group. It's free and it's great! Only drawback is that it posts an ad for itself in the header and footing. Everybody knows how easy it is to change in Word!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote